Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.
Announcements for Week of Oct. 1 – Oct. 7, 2016
EAGLE COURT OF HONOR – Saturday, Oct. 1, 10 am to 12 noon
Simon Dickinson’s Eagle Court of Honor will be held in the old Chapel and Sams Hall, St. Andrews.
BP PRIMITIVE CAMPING – Oct. 7-9
We have a great campout planned Oct. 7-9 at BP in the primitive area. Weekend plans are:
– Complete the orienteering requirement for Second Class
– Do a cooking competition (rank and may be merit badge) – Meal and Dessert 🙂
– Do a service project – clean some trees
– Camp in a primitive area near a small pond (fishing possible)
– Meet with leaders to discuss progress towards rank
– A lot of fun for the weekend
We have 5 leaders/parent (thanks everyone who volunteered) – Scouts, please send David Desplaces an email if you are interested in camping that weekend.
SAVE THE DATE – BIKING WEEKEND TRIP DATE HAS MOVED – Nov. 4-6
Details to follow soon.
EAGLE COURT OF HONOR – Saturday, Nov. 12
Jack Desplaces’ Eagle Court of Honor will be held in the old Chapel and Sams Hall, St. Andrews.