Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.
● BBQ Sales were a success – more than 50% of our troop sold some BBQ – AWESOME JOB!!!!
● Jamie R. completed his Personal Fitness, and Communications merit badges
● Sam S. completed his Communications merit badge
● Jack B. completed his Personal Management merit badge
2/6 Monday Troop Meeting
● 7-8: Committee Meeting
● 7-8: Scout Meeting
○ BBQ recap tonight
○ Scoutmaster Conferences Available
● 8-8:30: Breakout Sessions
○ Personal Fitness MB class – See Mr. Cutter for info or sign offs
○ Personal Management MB class – kick off of a new set of meetings will be tonight. See Ms. Nodine or Mr. Stalnaker
Short Term announcements
● 2/11 – RL Jones BSA Swim Tests for:
2nd class requirements: 5b & 5c
1st class requirements:6a & 6e
● 2/13 – PLC – Attendees must be there, or send a designee● 2/20 – Board of Review times are available
● Ski Trip – February 17-19 – The annual ski trip is this month!! John White is the ALICE for this trip. Make sure you sign up on the board, and take care of payment
● NYLT Weekends – Two weekends in March. There may still be room for you if you are interested. Talk to Christian, or Mr. Tschantz as soon as possible. Training weekends are March 3-5, and March 17-19
● Spring Court of Honor & Potluck Dinner – Monday, March 27 – Sam’s Hall
○ Cut off for advancements is Monday, March 13
○ Make sure you sign up for your Scoutmaster Conference and Board of Review if you need one.
● Leadership Positions are still open if you are interested. Talk to your Senior Patrol Leader, Christian, if you are interested.
Long Term announcements
● 3/10-3/12 Backpacking trip
● SUMMER CAMP July 23-29, 2017 – CAMP DANIEL BOONE – RSVP to Leigh Cladakis if your Scout wants to attend summer camp. Sign up genius to follow soon.